Progress Report on Osaka Ramen Investing

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Cuenca
(@cuencacupi)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi, I am ray Huntley and I am the owner of two Osaka Ramen restaurants on San Sebastian park. We have been there seven years and we enjoy a loyal and growing clientele, many of whom tell me that we have the best sushi in town.

Starting one month ago, we began our money raising efforts, to raise sufficient capital to open or third Osaka Ramen.

Our new restaurant will have seating it for 80 plus diners and we believe it will be one of the top sushi/japanese restaurants in Cuenca.

Thus far we have raised $55,000 from three investors which means we are more than half way to our goal. We are very pleased with the reception we are receiving from investors and want to continue the momentum.

We are offering interested investors returns of between 12% and 15% depending on the amount that investor commitment and the length of the commitment.

The minimum investment is a $8,000, if you are interested in learning more about how you can begin to earn more on your savings, please contact us at [email protected]

Posted : 24/07/2023 7:07 pm
Share:

Join Us on Social Media

Featured

Sent Every Monday & Thursday

Subscribe & Win a YapaTree Card

Get your weekly dose of important news, how to’s and events in Cuenca & Ecuador.

Subscribe Form Sidebar

More Ecuador

Recent Stories

Stay updated & Win

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

And go into the draw to win a YapaTree Card. New winner every month. 

Subscribe Form Sidebar