Community Discussion Forums

WOULD YOU LIKE TO P...

Notifications
Clear all

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PRACTICE, IMPROVE OR PERFECT YOUR SPANISH AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
David
(@davidteacher)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hola amigo!/ Hello my friend!

Learn, practice, and speak Spanish Online in the comfort of your home, office, or any other place.

Try my revolutionary methodology using the latest discoveries in brain science applied to language learning and state-of-the-art technology using the Internet without commuting, which saves precious time and money. At the same time as you practice speaking Spanish, learn the spectacular Ecuadorian geography, culture, food, and main tourist attractions in the unique four Ecuadorian regions, all of this staying home, relaxing, enjoying, having fun, learning, practicing, and speaking Spanish. While practicing your Spanish, understand our culture and the most exciting and interesting places, which will motivate you to visit them in person after acquiring a basic or higher Spanish level, making your visits and experience more pleasant and rewarding.

Try out A FREE online lesson by selecting any one of the following topics, based on my regular cultural program "An adventure in the Middle of the World": 1) Quito in the Middle of the World 2) The Enchanted Islands (Galapagos) 3) The Ecuadorian Amazon Jungle.

Feel free; you will never forget this unique learning experience! Please confirm the day and time for a FREE 30-minute lesson by calling me up or sending me a brief note on WhatsApp at 593-0999441802 or [email protected]

I look forward to helping achieve your learning and personal goals in 2024!

Warm greetings! Un caluroso abrazo!

David Caicedo Gordon

Your Spanish teacher

equator31

Posted : 25/12/2023 11:39 am
Share:

Join Us on Social Media

Featured

Sent Every Monday & Thursday

Subscribe & Win a YapaTree Card

Get your weekly dose of important news, how to’s and events in Cuenca & Ecuador.

Subscribe Form Sidebar

More Ecuador

Recent Stories

Stay updated & Win

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

And go into the draw to win a YapaTree Card. New winner every month. 

Subscribe Form Sidebar