Japanese Style Watercolor & Ink Workshop with Emma Wille

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
idiomART
(@idiomart)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Join artist, Suka (Emma Wille), in this 1-day Japanese-Style watercolor and ink workshop.
We will experiment with line, form, color, and texture to create unique Japanese-style botanical watercolors, with the aims of connecting to creativity and soothing self-expression.

Friday, Dec. 16, 2022
10:00 - 12:30 pm
$45 (materials included)

To register: [email protected]

idiomART is located at: Mariscal Lamar 14-25 y Estevez de Toral; el centro Cuenca, Ecuador

Posted : 04/12/2022 7:29 am
Debra
(@zebrasue)

Hello Emma,

I am still living in Canada but hope to be ready to move to Cuenca in Sseptember/October 2023. I am so excited to read your workshop announcement because I love working in watercolours and need a push to start using inks.

Hello Emma,

I am hoping to arrive in Cuenca to live early this fall. I live in Canada and will be making my exploratory trip to Cuenca in February. I'm very keen on doing a workshop with you - I work in watercolours and need a big push to start using inks. Do you live in Cuenca? If you do, and will be doing another of these workshops, I'd enjoy being a participant.

Best to you,

Debra

a

Posted : 30/12/2022 4:21 pm
Share:

Join Us on Social Media

Featured

Sent Every Monday & Thursday

Subscribe & Win a YapaTree Card

Get your weekly dose of important news, how to’s and events in Cuenca & Ecuador.

Subscribe Form Sidebar

More Ecuador

Recent Stories

Stay updated & Win

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

And go into the draw to win a YapaTree Card. New winner every month. 

Subscribe Form Sidebar