Forums Jobs Super Gringa Offers Super Services

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Debra Lynn
      Participant

Coming to visit our lovely city or want to rent your home while you are traveling or away on vacation? With 30 years experience in administration, property and apartment management, I currently market, show and lease short term and long term rentals here in Cuenca. I also show homes and apartment that are for sale. I will clean, paint, completely furnish and decorate your home for you too! I get you the best deals on all of your home needs because I know and maintain great relationships with my vendors.

Moving from one home to another home? Let me take away all your worries and manage all of the logistics for you! Will clean, paint make any necessary electrical and plumbing repairs at both your old place and your new place and then pack, load, transport and unload your total belongings with the utmost care and respect from start to finish!

Perform superior work for extremely reasonable rates, therefore, earning excellent references from Expats and Ecuadorians alike. We would love the opportunity to earn your excellent reference too, so please email me today at [email protected] or put me in your contacts for future services needed!

We speak Spanish and English 🙂

Kimberly Montgomery
      Participant

Hi Debra,

I’m looking for a short term rental in Cuenca for the months of November – January. It’s just me, I’m very quiet and have no pets. I’d prefer a small apartment or studio close to the center. My budget is $350-$400 per month. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thank you!

Kimberly

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.