- This topic is empty.
August 28, 2022 at 12:30 pm #55290Rick SnyderModerator
Azuay Community Theater is back!
With a special offer to kick off a FULL Season of live theater.
For a limited time, Azuay Community Theater patrons can buy 5 admissions to ACT productions for the price of four – a savings of 20%! And on well-known Broadway titles you will love in our own, beautiful theater next to the Oro Verde hotel.
That’s right, until midnight September 5, 2022, $60 will buy you five admissions to any ACT show, to use at your discretion for any performance of any show from September 2022 through June 2023. Each production opens on the Friday date shown below and runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday for 2 weekends for 6 performances in total.
- SEPTEMBER (opens Sept. 23rd) It Had To Be You – A hysterical no-holds barred, knock-down, drag-out battle of the sexes!
- DECEMBER (opens Dec. 9) It’s A Wonderful Life – Join the studio audience of a 1940s radio broadcast of this Christmas classic!
- FEBRUARY (opens Feb. 17) An Evening of Short Plays – Each piece holds up a (sometimes fun-house) mirror to the human condition.
- APRIL (opens April 14) The Prisoner of Second Avenue – A family’s dark, comedic journey through adversity from the deft hand of Neil Simon!
- JUNE (opens June 2) Love Letters – Two souls in a twisting, bitter-sweet, start-crossed tale.
This offer ends at midnight September 5, 2022, so don’t wait! And purchases of multiple $60 five seat packages are gladly accepted! Watch for future emails with show dates then reply with the date(s) you want to reserve.
4 Ways to Pay
- To pay by PayPal, simply send your payment via friends and family to the account linked to [email protected].
- To pay by cash, go to any JEP ATM that accepts deposits and deposit your payment to the account of ACT President and Treasurer, Ray Lewis.
It’s simple and secure. And you do not need a cedula card or ATM, debit or credit card.
One minute “how to deposit” video vimeo.com/743786045
- On the first screen touch Depósito. Then touch Depósito en effective. Then touch Identificación.
- Enter Ray’s cedula number in the brackets to the right of “CI.” 0150906956 Then touch Continuar
- Enter your cedula number on the next screen in the brackets to the right of I. Then touch Continuar
- Place the bills in the space that opens when the deposit drawer slides back. Bills need to be unwrinkled. The door will close.
- Then press Aceptar on the deposit confirmation screen and press Aceptar again on the next screen.
Last, please take a picture of the receipt slip that the machine produces and email to [email protected] and include your name and phone number in the email.
- To pay by bank transfer, login to your online banking account or phone app. Find the transfer section then create a beneficiario (recipient) with the info below. Then initiate a transfer to the recipient you just created. (Try copying and pasting the information in the requested fields to avoid typing errors.)
- Lewis William Raymond Augustus (Use only full name shown.)
- Cedula number (CI) 0150906956
- JEP account number 406080697909 (Cuenta de Ahorros)
- Email: [email protected]
- Amount: $60 (or multiples)
Then simply forward your bank’s email transfer confirmation with your name and phone to [email protected] Or you may include your name and phone in an email and attach a screenshot of deposit proof from your phone.
- To pay in person, take your cedula and the deposit details in point 3. above and visit any JEP branch to deposit funds to the account at the teller window. Email a photo of your deposit receipt along with your name and phone number to [email protected].
We kick off the season on September 23 with the comedy It Had To Be You by Joseph Bologna and Renee Taylor, directed by ACT Artistic Director, Paula Bailey with side-splitting performances by veteran actors, Ray Lewis and Cheryl McFarlane-Clark.
See you at the theater!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.