Forums › FREE Business Promotions › Sabatino’s feria. Products back in Luvimar
Tagged: gourmet seafood cheese asian
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Luvimar.
October 24, 2022 at 12:07 pm #57901LuvimarParticipant
Hello everybody. This is Luis from Luvimar Gourmet Market.
I’ll be at Sabatino’s feria this Saturday 29th with a selection of products from my store. Variety of cheeses, Canadian salmon, shrimp, scallops, organic tilapia, prepared horseradish. Asian cuisine products like kimchi, fish sauce, gochujang and shaoxing cooking wine. Also smoked bacon, breakfast sausage, ham hocks and bacon bits.
All items mentioned will be available at the feria. But of course, you can make your orders for other products from my store to pick up that day at the event. You can see all my products on my website.
- Creamy blue cheese dressing and Woeber’s horseradish sauce are back in stock.
- A new batch of Kimchi came in.
- Gochujang is back also but only in 1 kilo containers.
- I have added a new variety of Proffesor Patt’s BBQ sauce, which is the mild, so now I have mild and spicy.
- Also I wanted to remind you that I have sushi rice now. Excellent quality and amazing price. Remember to check my website for prices.
Have a great day.
Address: Luis Moreno Mora #5-85, Between Nicanor Aguilar & Roberto Crespo Toral (2 houses from Cosecha Cafe y Vino. Yellow house with big yellow garage door and big blue sign). Find me on Google Maps.
Phone #: 0968957920
Email: [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.