September 5, 2021 at 9:26 pm #31109JeanyHParticipant
New member here so go easy on me 🙂
I’m looking into my retirement options and Cuenca keeps coming up as an option to consider.
But, I’m a little confused about the visa process. In particular, what do I need to get a retirement visa?
Any suggestions for someone that can help answer my questions or get the visa for me would be great.
Thanks in advance,
October 25, 2021 at 12:53 pm #31624John HardestyParticipant
did you make it.. i hope so and while Cuenca is very beautiful Mompichi is way kool tena where I live in very nice. jungly tho. lots of English speakers in Cuenca too. although I prefer Spanish as it forces me to learn it.
November 1, 2021 at 6:36 pm #31732Kev O’KaneParticipant
1) Copy of title page of yr. passport in color
2) Orig. FBI background check – Apostilled (Less than 6 mos old)
3) Orig. state police background check – Apostilled (Less than 6 mos old)
4) copies of yr bank acct. stmts for 6 mos. showing the minimum of $400 per mo. coming into the acct.
5) Passport photo w/ white background
6) Lttr from Soc. Security, or other, showing that the money will continue coming to you monthly. Apostilled.
You can find this info online but I received this list from an Ecuadorian Visa agent.
Bless you, Rev. Kev
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.