Forums Business Recommendations Recommendation – Brassa Restaurant/Grill

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Alan Hochman

WOW!! I had one of the best meals I’ve ever had in Cuenca last night at the new restaurant Brassa and I highly recommend it. I ordered the chicken breast with mushroom sauce and it was fantastic. My taste buds thought they were in Paris or New York. The meal included a complimentary appetizer of two small cheese empanadas and when I took the first bite of the first empanada I knew that this was going to be an exceptional meal. The empanadas were wonderful and I could have eaten a dozen of them for dinner and been happy.

When the main course came, it was huge – a chicken breast covered in mushroom sauce, fried potatoes and a salad with an amazing dressing. The chicken was flavorful and tender, and the potatoes were not your typical fries, but were thin slices of potato perfectly done. The salad and dressing were like none I’ve ever had in Cuenca. The dressing reminded me of salads in San Francisco or Seattle – a wonderful flavor, topped with the thinnest homemade wafers. All for $8.00!

Brassa is a real find and a great addition to the Cuenca restaurant scene. Brassa Restaurante & Grill, Juan Iñiguez 1-30 y Remigio Crespo, across the street from Monte Bianco. 099-551-3800 or 096-870-2105.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.