Forums Business Recommendations Recommendation for Amelie’s Bistro

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Frances Romine

Recommendation for The Oasis Bed and Board and Amelie’s: A French/Italian Bistro

My husband, dog and I have just spent 3 weeks staying in a very nice hacienda/B&B in Cuenca. The hosts, Louis, Catty and their baby Amelie offered warm hospitality and some great meals! Louis is preparing to open Amelie’s: A French/Italian Bistro and we had the pleasure of sampling some of the menu items. My husband and I both loved the organic “spicy Italian Mix” which will be one of the house salads. Louis and Catty run their own small organic farm and greenhouse. We both were delighted with the Trout Meunière Almondine and the Chicken Marsala was the best I have ever tasted! We also had the chance to sample two of the three featured desserts, an Italian cheesecake with ricotta cheese and a French apple galette. Both were superb.
      If you are looking for a pet friendly and children friendly place to stay we highly recommend The OASIS B&B and we also recommend you make your reservation to enjoy Amelie’s: A French/Italian Bistro. (Opens April 8-9)
      Contact info: [email protected]
      418-5383 or 099-524-1088
      Frances and Dayan Romine
      [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.