Forums Expat Q&A Real estate agent rip off

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Joseph Maffucci
      Participant

I purchased a condo in cuenca, not being able to stay there, I asked the agent if she had people to do work i wanted done.Worst thing i could do,she inflated all invoices added $ 8,000.00 to my bill,she inflated bills for work done all three parties are guilty of robbing me,best part of it she had the nerve to make checks out to one of the vendor mother and charge sales tax Total of$ 2,200.00 in sales tax they put in there pocket.I wanted to pay furniture store with credit card was told could not use credit card they did not have automated machine,there pockets were automated they had bad intentions from the start,plus they added to the bill bedroom set thats sells for $ 1,200.00 they charged me $ 1,800.00, and the flooring contractor charged me almost double the going cost,also window dresser did the same inflated bills.I have a lawyer handling this matter as soon as this matter is resolved there names will be on this site to protect people, which should be good for there business, these people make it bad for other ecuadorians who are honest these people are pieces of shit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.