Forums Community Announcements Organic Products 100%

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Paola Erraez

Hi everybody this is Paola, I have a new lovely body soap and new creams 100% natural. I was working in a new shampoo with a local plant of here, it’s really soft and good for your hair and I have new conditioner and serum for your face with Vitamin E, C and D, glycerin and aloe vera. I have wrinkles cream, deodorant, toothpaste, muscle aches and wounds, lips moisturizer, whitener tooth, face and body soap, moisturizer cream, whitener face cream, shampoo and conditioner, face and eyes serum. I make natural cough tablets for sore throat, flu, if you have any infection, ginger candy, natural sunscreen and propoli. I use Honeybee, beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, rose water, turmeric, ginger, vitamin E, clay, collagen, linseed, aloe vera, rosemary, oregano oil, camomile, Cinnamon, anise, oats, glycerin, natural essences, arnica, rice starch, wheat germ, active charcoal. If you would like to try something call me or write me I have whatsApp 0999055613 home phone 4097154 You will enjoy my products.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.