Forums Events & Activities Learn How to Speak Spanish!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      idiomART
      Participant

We know that learning another can be difficult and even daunting at times.  CCC Spanish is different! We take the class out of the classroom and believe in the three C’s of learning a language: Conversation ~ Culture ~ Context.

CCC Spanish’s teaching method focuses mainly on conversation combined with grammar, cultural activities, field trips, and topics related to day-to-day life. Classes will be held either in the garden or on the outdoor patio at idiomART where we invite you to make yourself at home, pour yourself a hot drink, and start learning Spanish!

All classes are 2, one-hour classes per week.  We have a running discount and for the payment of 2 full months or more, you’ll receive a 10% discount!  For new students, we allow you to participate in up to 3 classes to see how you go and decide if you’d like to commit to two months or more.

Group classes include 8 classes and 1 conversation club per month and cost $65/month. Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays.

Individual classes also include 8 classes and 1 conversation club per month and cost $95/month. Schedule varies depending on the needs of the student and teacher.

Our next classes will begin on May 4 after the holiday.

Not only will you learn Spanish, but you’ll have fun doing it!

But don’t take our word for it.  Here’s what some of the students have to say…

“I have nothing but great things to say about Fausto and my experience in his Spanish program. As someone with a limited Spanish speaking ability beforehand, I was able to progress tremendously after just two weeks with Fausto.”

“Learning Spanish with Martha Pulla’s guidance and expertise was for us a joyful process of discovery. Martha’s teaching style communicates a love for learning and an appreciation for meaningful cultural and linguistic exchanges in the language classroom. In our Spanish class, we practiced the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing as we explored topics and used visual aids relevant to us as adult learners.”

Contact us today for more information and to sign up! [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.