Forums › Events & Activities › Holiday Blues: Overcoming Sadness During the Holidays
Tagged: artistic & cultural activities
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by idiomART.
October 15, 2022 at 4:57 pm #57529idiomARTParticipant
Whether we feel ready for it or not, the holidays are almost here. And while we may be looking forward to shopping, get-togethers with family and friends, and other festivities, this time of year can also bring up sadness, loneliness, depression, and other feelings.
This workshop has been designed to offer practical tools for dealing with the holiday blues by showing you how to more easily identify your feelings, engage with and enjoy the gifts of the season, and set a new course for happiness all year long.
In the workshop you will:
* EXPERIENCE a safe, supportive environment for listening, being heard, and understood
* EXPLORE the root causes of your sadness, loneliness, and other feelings
* LEARN powerful, practical tools to deal with your feelings around this time of the year (and beyond)
* RECEIVE follow-up handouts to help support you at home.
This workshop will be facilitated by Lysa Allman-Baldwin, a gifted and sought-after speaker, writer, and author whose mission—through the written and spoken word—is to inspire others to live a life full of passion, authenticity, and purpose.
Give yourself the gift of this special workshop by REGISTERING TODAY!!!
Tuesday, Nov. 15
3:00 – 5:00 pm
Held in-person at: idiomART
Mariscal Lamar 14-25 y Estevez de Toral; Cuenca, Ecuador
To register: [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.