- This topic is empty.
December 24, 2021 at 9:05 am #34368YapaTreeKeymaster
1 FREE Rental Contract Preparation/Review ($75 value) by Attorney Sara Chaca
Yes, you can now move into your next apartment or house with the peace of mind that your rental contract has been reviewed by Attorney Sara Chaca.
Why a rental contract review from Ecuador Visas makes sense:
- Contract reviews are often overlooked as part of the moving process with so many other demands on your time.
- Landlords can be abusive of the rights that Expats have, in wishing to take advantage of their limited experience and/or knowledge of how things “are supposed to go” in Ecuador.
- Surfacing the general rights of landlords and expectations on the day-to-day practical matters such as how to pay each month, if a receipt will be issued, whether rent can be withheld for repairs etc. If these aren’t addressed in the contract, there is the risk that a landlord tries to use this to their advantage in the case of an eventual dispute.
- Despite the best of intentions, and even when merely due to communication errors or misunderstandings from the get-go, Expats and Landlords can find themselves at odds, either because of cultural differences, general disagreements and/or a lack of timeliness in handling matters that can be adverse to the accommodations.
- Peace of mind in knowing that a seasoned Ecuadorian Attorney will be there for you (at ZERO cost by virtue of this $75 VALUE deal for YapaTree cardholders), ensuring a smooth start and finish to the Rental Contract for your apartment or house.
How to redeem this offer
Make an appointment with Ecuador Visas by email ([email protected]) and just let them know you’d like to take up this offer.
If you don’t have a YapaTree card, you can also purchase one at Ecuador Visas at the time of your appointment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.