Forums Business Recommendations FisioFox-Physical Therapy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      George Fox

I highly recommend Fisiofox. The physiotherapist, Cristina Chuquimarca is a very good, excellent professional and person. I am very surprised with the results. I could not sleep for months because I had a chronic neck issues due to compressed discs. After a few sessions, my physical condition is greatly improved. Excellent service.
      She works inside to FOX GYM CENTER, she had experience and she is certified. You will like her professional services.

Contact information: [email protected] or
      call to Ignacio Valdiviezo 099 276 1339.
      Address: Fox Gym Center at Edificio Riverside / Avenida Ordoñez Lasso across the Oro Verde´s Hotel.

Bella Herron

I highly recommend Fisiofox. The physiotherapist, Cristina Chuquimarca is a very good, excellent professional and person. I am very surprised with the results.
      She works inside to FOX GYM CENTER, she had experience and she is certified. You will like her professional services.

Address: Fox Gym Center at Edificio Riverside / Avenida Ordoñez Lasso across the Oro Verde´s Hotel.

Mike O’Keefe

I am recovering from shoulder (Rotator cuff) surgery. Lots of pain from this surgery and serious rehab is required. Chris is the best therapist I have ever had. She uses cutting edge procedures and equipment to aid in her therapy. She works out Fox gym on Ordonez Lasso and also contracts with doctors here in Cuenca. My surgery was November 23 last year and can take from 1 to 1/2 years for COMPLETE RECOVERY. My shoulder is coming back in a big way because of Chris’s therapy. So grateful to have hooked up with Chris. The road back to total health begins the day after surgery and competent professional therapy is a must if your body is important and of course it is for me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.