Forums FREE Real Estate Listings Discover Cuenca from this Luxurious 3BR Fully Furnished Condo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bobette Jones

Discover Cuenca for 4 months, July – Nov., 2017, in this gorgeous, 3 BR, 3.5 bath, fully-furnished, centrally-located penthouse condo. Approx. 148 sq. m/1600 sq.ft., 10-yr-old building. Rent, condo fees, utilities (water, gas, electricity) under $700/month. Includes wifi, does not include tv. All you need are your clothes and toiletries! This is your perfect headquarters for exploring Cuenca, finding out if it’s right for you and, if it is, you have the perfect place to live while you find YOUR OWN perfect place to live.

Includes master bath with Jacuzzi tub, top-of-the-line front loading washer & dryer, large kitchen with dishwasher (!), maid’s room, laundry room, FABULOUS views, secure building. 20-minute walk to the old city center, 10-minute walk to SuperMaxi supermarket on Av. Los Americas, 15-minute walk to Feria Libre, the huge indigenous market. On major bus lines.

I live in Cuenca for 7 months each year and am NOT giving this wonderful apartment up! It’s an ideal location for enjoying and exploring Cuenca and I want to share it with people who will enjoy and appreciate it as much as I do. Reliable, mature single or couple only, no smokers or pets. References. Email me for pics.
      Bobette Jones, [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.