Tagged: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)- IV
October 21, 2022 at 1:48 pm #57797ElsaParticipant
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound produced naturally in the body.
It is an essential element for many health systems since it is required to function in every single cell in the body properly. In order to sustain enough energy to perform bodily functions, the mitochondria in our cells use fat and other nutrients to create useable energy sources- this critical conversion process is only made possible by enough CoQ10.
Coq10 is a highly potent antioxidant used in medical practice to protect cells from the effects of aging and free radicals.
Although the body creates its CoQ10, it does not always do so consistently or adequately. As we age or become ill, our bodies can become less efficient at producing this essential compound, and a lack of CoQ10 is associated with decreased energy, the damaging effects of oxidative stress, declining cognition, Diabetes, cancer, fibromyalgia, heart disease, muscle conditions, and other health ailments.
Therapeutic benefits of CoQ10.
• Sustains natural energy
• Combats Cancer
• Reduces free radical damage
• Reduces the effect of Diabetes
• Improves heart health
• Prevent liver damage
• Offsets side effects of statin drugs
• Promotes fertility and Newborn Health
• Protects cognitive health
• Reduces surgical complication
• Helps maintain optimal pH levels
• Can ease core symptoms associated with Autism
• Slows down the effects of aging
• Can improve athletic performance
• Improves Fibromyalgia
• Helps with high blood pressure
• Reduce Migraines
• Assists Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Treat Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
• Vitamin C
Book your home appointment now.
Cost of IV $65.00 + $5.00 transportation fee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.