Forums Expat Q&A Buses

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Donald
      Participant

Are the Cuenca bus route maps still available on Gringo Tree? Where are they? Thank you.

Neil M
      Participant

Hey donald,

I thought I should point out that you posted the same question a month ago and you received 2 responses. When you ask a question or make a post, make sure you check off the box that will notify you of follow up replies. Your original post can be seen here https://yapatree.com/forums/topic/cuenca-buses/

I have copied my response below

Hey Donald,

When we decided to re-do the website we opted to go without the bus maps. In the previous system we used it required continuous updates and a great deal of man power. It wasn’t in the cards given all of the ongoing changes to the transit system and the need to hire a full time employee just to keep the bus routes in order. Shortly after we came out with our bus route application several other versions came to the scene. My recommendation would be to get in touch with Christopher King who operates the Cuenca Bus Sherpa. They have all of the current routes mapped out in print and online.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.