Tagged: Alpha Lipoic Acid
October 30, 2022 at 2:17 pm #58103ElsaParticipant
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound which works to alleviate pain, protect the brain, decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, help with weight loss, improve Diabetes, fight cancer, and assist in the treatment of several other health conditions.
ALA has exceptional therapeutic capabilities due to its unique molecular structure, which allows it to act as both fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidants.
Another interesting quality of ALA supplementation is its ability to rapidly regenerate supplies of vitamin C and glutathione in the body.
High-dose intravenous supplementation of ALA has been shown to prevent healthy cell damage and, at the same time, induce cell death in cancerous cells.
Therapeutic benefits of ALA:
• Helps with weight loss
• Powerful Antioxidant
• Decreases inflammation
• Prevents and improves Diabetes
• Promotes muscle regeneration
• Combats Metabolic syndrome
• Helps lowers blood pressure
• Protects the brain
• Helps with Multiple Sclerosis
• Prevents Migraines
• Alleviates pain
• Removes toxic metals from the body
• Beneficial for the skin
• Fights cancer
• Lyme Disease
• Prevents bone loss
• It may help with high-risk pregnancies
• Improves Sperm Quality
• It helps with ulcers and IBD
• Alpha Lipoic Acid
• Vitamin C
Book your home appointment now.
Cost of IV $75.00 + $5.00 transportation fee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.