La Ofi Coworking offers all the facilities required for today’s remote workforce, digital nomads & modern entrepreneurs.
La Ofi Facilities Include:
- High speed internet
- Meeting rooms
- Private offices
- Hot desks
- Private booth for phone calls
- Fully equipped photography studio
- On-site cafe (including farm-fresh milk)
- Printing, copying & scanning
- High quality furniture
Located in the heart of Cuenca
Conveniently located in El Centro, right on Simon Bolivar (14-36) only a hop, skip & jump from Parque San Sebastian.
Leave your apartment and let creativity shine
Sure, you can probably work in your apartment (I bet you do), but having a dedicated office space to just get sh*t done can really help with productivity & your mental state. It’s often a big leap forward in finding that elusive work/life balance that many of us struggle with.
Meet likeminded workers & entrepreneurs
I don’t like to say it, but it can be difficult meeting entrepreneurs in Cuenca. Setting up shop in a co-working space does significantly increase your odds of forming natural relationships with those that share similar business & life goals as you.
Monthly membership plans for all budgets
Only need a few hours every month to escape your apartment, or perhaps you want a permanent space for your business to call home? La Ofi Coworking has you covered with the following plans:
- 40 hours in shared office space
- 4 hours in meeting rooms
- 2 hours in the photography studio
$80/month + VAT
- 80 hours in shared office space
- 8 hours in meeting rooms
- 4 hours in the photography studio
$120/month + VAT
- Unlimited hours in shared office space
- 20 hours in meeting rooms
- 8 hours in the photography studio
$200/month + VAT
Platinum (perfect for couples)
- Unlimited hours in shared office space for 2 people
- 24 hours in meeting rooms
- 10 hours in the photography studio
$260/month + VAT
Deal for YapaTree Cardholders
Take 10% off the above plans for the 1st month & you also get a free day pass to trial the coworking space.
La Ofi Coworking Video
This video gives you a quick tour of La Ofi’s lush coworking space: