Ecuador Visas is an expat-focused law firm led by Attorney Sara Chaca.
One of the most important decisions when moving to Ecuador is finding a trustworthy, reliable, and professional agency to guide them through the complex process of obtaining a residency visa.
Ecuador Visas is this trusted partner for many expats that have moved to Ecuador. They help with residency visas, property settlements, contracts, wills & more.
Based in Cuenca, they also help expats in other parts of Ecuador such as Manta, Quito, Cotacachi & Guayaquil.
Offer 1: Tourist Visa Extensions with Zero Service Fee
YapaTree cardholders can now get their Tourist Visa Extensions handled by a professional Attorney. The kicker? No service fees! You’ll just pay the same government fees that you’d normally pay. That’s right. You get your visa extension handled by a lawyer for no extra cost.
Offer 2: 1 FREE Rental Contract Preparation & Review ($75 value) by Attorney Sara Chaca
Yes, you can now move into your next apartment or house with the peace of mind that your rental contract has been reviewed by Attorney Sara Chaca. I just wish we had access to this deal when we were dealing with our own ‘contract from hell’. It would have saved me a lot of time and headache just in the legislation research phase alone.
More reasons to consider this rental contract preparation/review deal from Ecuador Visas:
- Expats in a hurry to find a place and/or move out of one will often overlook critical aspects of their Rental Contract.
- Landlords can be abusive of the rights that Expats have, in wishing to take advantage of their limited experience and/or knowledge of how things “are supposed to go” in Ecuador.
- Surfacing the general rights of landlords and expectations on the day to day practical matters such as how to pay each month, if a receipt will be issued, whether rent can be witheld for repairs etc. If these aren’t addressed in the contract, there is the risk that a landlord tries to use this to their advantage in the case of an eventual dispute.
- Despite the best of intentions, and even when merely due to communication errors or misunderstandings from the get-go, Expats and Landlords can find themselves at odds, either because of cultural differences, general disagreements and/or a lack of timeliness in handling matters that can be adverse to the accommodations.
- Peace of mind in knowing that a seasoned Ecuadorian Attorney will be there for you (at ZERO cost by virtue of this $75 VALUE deal for YapaTree cardholders), ensuring a smooth start and finish to the Rental Contract for your apartment or house.
The fine print
- Each offer can only be redeemed once per cardholder, per year.
How to redeem
Get this deal by making an appointment with Ecuador Visas – just be sure to let them know you have a YapaTree Card.