Apartamentos Otorongo provides short and long stay options in an idyllic riverside setting. It’s a popular option for expats during their Cuenca exploratory trip, whilst searching for apartments or just sight-seeing in Cuenca.
The natural setting provides an ideal atmosphere for relaxing with some new friends and the main historical center is a quick walk across the river.
Why stay at Apartamentos Otorongo
Apartamentos Otorongo has been welcoming visitors since 1993. They’ve been able to stand the test of time because they understand what their visitors truly care about. The owner, Xavier, has instilled a strong client-first mentality that ensures these furnished apartments will remain a popular option for years to come.
Some reasons to consider Apartamentos Otorongo for your next Cuenca visit:
- Affordable short & long stay options
- Horseshoe setting allows for easy guest interaction
- Likely to meet other expats. Easy way to make some more friends.
- Pet friendly
- Fully furnished
- Gardens create a green oasis in the middle of Cuenca
- Direct river access (Tomebamba River)
- Safety focused with managers also staying on-site
- Parking available
- All furnishings
- Kitchen appliances so you can do your own cooking (some with ovens, others with cooktop only)
- Shared washer and dryer available on site
Who stays at Apartamentos Otorongo
The location, facilities & affordability of Apartamentos Otorongo tend to attract the following types of guests:
- Expats-to-be on their exploratory trips
- Expats whilst finding permanent accommodation in Cuenca
- Digital nomads that are working online
- Ecuadorians on their holidays
Visitors tend to stay here for 1 month on average. Some residents use this as their permanent accommodation whilst in Cuenca, staying for 1 year or more.
Apartamentos Otorongo are offering the following deals to our readers:
1. Free YapaTree Card with stays of 1 month or more
We’ve noticed that many newer expats are buying the YapaTree Discount Card as an easy way to know which Cuenca businesses are expat-friendly. They know we’ve vetted every business on the card so they can use it as their trusted companion.
This deal is designed for this audience. You’ll receive a free YapaTree Discount Card when you book for 1 month or more and it will be waiting for you upon check-in. Use your new YapaTree Card at 40+ locations throughout Cuenca, covering everything from popular cafes & restaurants, to visa extensions, insurance & rental contract reviews.
2. 15% off stays less than 1 month
Shorter stays of less than 1 month are eligible for a 15% discount on their regular room rates.
How to redeem
This deal is only available by booking directly with Apartamentos Otorongo.
Simply inform Apartamentos Otorongo you’d like to redeem this offer at the time of booking.
You can send the Apartamentos Otorongo team a message by filling in the form below:
You can also email them at [email protected]. Just make sure you let them know you’d like to redeem the deal.