Apartamentos Otorongo provides short and long stay options in an idyllic riverside setting. It’s a popular option for expats during their Cuenca exploratory trip, whilst searching for apartments or just sight-seeing in Cuenca.
The natural setting provides an ideal atmosphere for relaxing with some new friends and the main historical center is a quick walk across the river.
Why stay at Apartamentos Otorongo
Apartamentos Otorongo has been welcoming visitors since 1993. They’ve been able to stand the test of time because they understand what their visitors truly care about. The owner, Xavier, has instilled a strong client-first mentality that ensures these furnished apartments will remain a popular option for years to come.
Some reasons to consider Apartamentos Otorongo for your next Cuenca visit:
- Affordable short & long stay options
- Horseshoe setting allows for easy guest interaction
- Likely to meet other expats. Easy way to make some more friends.
- Pet friendly
- Fully furnished
- Gardens create a green oasis in the middle of Cuenca
- Direct river access (Tomebamba River)
- Safety focused with managers also staying on-site
- Parking available
- All furnishings
- Kitchen appliances so you can do your own cooking (some with ovens, others with cooktop only)
- Shared washer and dryer available on site
Who stays at Apartamentos Otorongo
The location, facilities & affordability of Apartamentos Otorongo tend to attract the following types of guests:
- Expats-to-be on their exploratory trips
- Expats whilst finding permanent accommodation in Cuenca
- Digital nomads that are working online
- Ecuadorians on their holidays
Visitors tend to stay here for 1 month on average. Some residents use this as their permanent accommodation whilst in Cuenca, staying for 1 year or more.
Apartamentos Otorongo are offering the following deals to our readers:
1. 5% off accommodation
Use code the code “YAPA” when booking online direct with Apartamentos Otorongo to receive 5% off all rate types, including daily, weekly & monthly rates. This deal is available to everyone, not just YapaTree cardholders.
How to Book
Book online at the Apartmentos Otorongo website, and enter the Promo Code “YAPA”.
2. Free YapaTree Card for stays of 1 week or more
We’ve noticed that many newer expats are buying the YapaTree Discount Card as an easy way to know which Cuenca businesses are expat-friendly. They know we’ve vetted every business on the card so they can use it as their trusted companion.
This deal is designed for this audience. You’ll receive a free YapaTree Discount Card when you book for 1 week or more and it will be waiting for you upon check-in. Just use the code “YAPA” when booking online. Use your new YapaTree Card at 50+ locations throughout Cuenca, covering everything from popular cafes & restaurants, to visa extensions, insurance & rental contract reviews.
Got questions before you book? Send them an email at [email protected]. Just make sure you let them know you’d like to redeem the YapaTree deal.