2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Jason Scott
(@jason-scott)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Navigation & Sign up
1) Read through the forum's rules. There's nothing worse then accidentally breaking some rules and getting yourself banned from the site.

2) Fill out the registration form and provide some information in order to become a member of the internet forum.

3) On the front page, you should see a list full of sections, usually called "forums". These should lead to a list of relevant forum topics, and possibly even more sub-forums.

4) Within one of these "forums", you should see a list of forum topics, each with a thread name and sometimes with a description and "icon".

Etiquette

1) Start a "Hi, I'm new" topic to the Welcome Forum. This is a great way to get used to features in the forum and to introduce yourself to other users.

2) When you first begin to post, be polite. If you're respectful to older members, you will earn some respect yourself in due time. You will probably feel intimidated by veteran users at first; this is normal.

3) Be very thoughtful about your posts, and follow all of the rules as you advance in ranks and your reputation becomes better.

4) Spelling and grammar is a thumbs-up for any forum. Using "AOL" speak or "1337 Sp33k" on forums may be hard for some users to read and are very likely to be frowned upon.

5) Have a good time and enjoy the friends you have made and the laughs you have shared in the forum!

6) Try not to belt out your opinions when you are new, especially if the forums are based on politics or religion.

7) Do not spam on the forum.

Posted : 14/12/2021 2:23 pm
Cherrie Windfeldt
(@cwindfeldt)
Trusted Member

Jason, can you tell me how to delete a post? I would also like to understand how people will know how to contact me. Is this something I need to include in my post or is it somehow visible to other members?

My apologies for the basic questions, but I'm just learning to use your site.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Posted : 29/05/2023 8:23 pm
Share:

Join Us on Social Media

Featured

Sent Every Monday & Thursday

Subscribe & Win a YapaTree Card

Get your weekly dose of important news, how to’s and events in Cuenca & Ecuador.

Subscribe Form Sidebar

More Ecuador

Recent Stories

Stay updated & Win

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

And go into the draw to win a YapaTree Card. New winner every month. 

Subscribe Form Sidebar