Community Discussion Forums

Would you like to e...

Notifications
Clear all

Would you like to earn significantly more on your savings, enjoy special status with some great extra benefits, and help me realize my life long dream?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Cuenca
(@cuencacupi)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi. I'm Ray Huntley. I am the owner of the two Osaka Ramen restaurants on San Sebastian Plaza. We opened our first restaurant there seven years ago, and four years later, when we became too busy at that location, we opened a second a few doors away to serve our many diners better.

We have a very loyal and growing clientele, many of whom tell me that we have some of the best sushi in Cuenca. I studied under two of the best sushi Masters in Japan for 28 years before coming to this beautiful city nine years ago.

I am proud of the fact we were the first to introduce authentic ramen noodles to Cuenca, and we continue to be the only restaurant in Cuenca that makes its own authentic homemade ramen noodles. Making authentic Japanese ramen noodles requires expertise, and time, and one special ingredient we get only from Mongolia by way of Japan. We believe strongly the taste and texture of our noodles more than justifies our extra effort.

I have found an amazing place to open the restaurant I have dreamed of for the last 16 years.

I am looking for a few investors who are looking for a way to substantially increase the return they can get on their savings.

Here are the benefits we offer:

1. A very attractive pay out on your investment.

2. Special status as a founding investor with special benefits.

3. My eternal gratitude for helping make my dream come true.

We will accept minimum Investments as low as $4000.

If you would like to learn more please email me at [email protected]

I am excited about telling you much more.

Ray Huntley

Posted : 29/05/2023 4:56 pm
Share:

Join Us on Social Media

Featured

Sent Every Monday & Thursday

Subscribe & Win a YapaTree Card

Get your weekly dose of important news, how to’s and events in Cuenca & Ecuador.

Subscribe Form Sidebar

More Ecuador

Recent Stories

Stay updated & Win

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

And go into the draw to win a YapaTree Card. New winner every month. 

Subscribe Form Sidebar